Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning Distance Learning Kit
The Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning Distance Learning Kit is a great option for Phil Ackland Qualified companies who want to certify crew leaders or sole proprietors who are seeking re-certification. This flexible training program offers the same curriculum in our five-day kitchen exhaust hood cleaning certification school.
- Self paced training.
- No lost revenue from missing work for travel.
- No added expense of travel to training seminars.
- Convenient online exams are closed book and proctored at a nearby location.
Phil Ackland Certified kitchen exhaust hood cleaning crew leaders will set you apart from the competition!
More and more Fire Inspectors and Insurance Companies are requiring kitchen exhaust cleaners to have recognized training and certification. The Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning Distance Learning Kit is recognized as one of the number one training programs in the world.
Upon completion of the Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning Distance Learning Kit, your employees will:
- Understand the importance of cleaning the entire exhaust system to NFPA #96 Cleaning Standards
- Understand the NFPA #96 Standards that relate to cleaning and access
- Recognize the various components of a kitchen exhaust system
- Be able to safely work around fixed pipe fire suppression systems
- Recognize major worker safety issues
- Be able to report major deficiencies in a commercial kitchen exhaust system.
- Be prepared for the Certification Test
The Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning Distance Learning Kit Includes:
- Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning and Certification Manual, 5th Edition
- NFPA 96: Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017 Edition
- ANSI/IKECA C10-2016 Standard for the Methodology for Cleaning Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Systems, 2016 Edition
- On-line Practice Exam
Any Phil Ackland Qualified Company can train Phil Ackland Certified Employees with the Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning Distance Learning Kit
The Company has these requirements:
- Designate a Company Rep. This is the person of contact between our office and your company. He/she will be responsible for verifying and signing all paperwork for the company in regard to Crew Leader applications, as well as receiving all the documents coming from our office. This person can be the Company Owner, the Crew Leader getting certified or any other person employed by the Company.
- Submit the cover sheet to the Company’s General Liability Insurance Policy. If you need assistance with this, please contact your Insurance Agent.
- Provide a Federal ID Number
- Provide a copy of the After Service Follow-up Report
- Fill out and agree to the Company Qualifications Application Form (which includes agreeing to “The Pledge”)
Crew Leaders have these requirements:
- Fill out and agree to the Crew Leader Application Form (which includes the Pledge)
- Complete the Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning Distance Learning Kit
- Pass the Certification Test.
- Have 500 hours kitchen exhaust hood cleaning experience with a Phil Ackland Qualified company.