There are many good reasons to start a kitchen exhaust hood cleaning business.
Are you dreaming of starting a kitchen exhaust hood cleaning business? Maybe you want to be your own boss, and control your own future. Maybe you like to take risks and challenge yourself. Or maybe you are looking for financial rewards. The kitchen exhaust cleaning business is filled with people from all backgrounds, each with his or her own motivation for pursuing this line of work; there is no typical individual. Starting a kitchen hood cleaning business can be rewarding, both personally and financially, but you must first invest in yourself so you can start off on the right foot.
There is plenty of potential profit for a startup kitchen exhaust cleaning business.
By law, all restaurants in the United States and Canada must have their kitchen exhaust systems cleaned on a regular schedule. Commercial kitchen hood cleaning is required for:
- Nursing Homes
Some of your potential clients may not realize that they must have their kitchen exhaust hood system cleaned.
Kitchen exhaust cleaning is mostly done at night. The frequency of cleaning will depend on the type of cooking that is done. A typical kitchen exhaust cleaning takes about 3-4 hours. With profit margins ranging from 20%-45%, starting a kitchen exhaust hood cleaning business can be an extremely lucrative endeavor.
Starting a kitchen exhaust cleaning business as a certified cleaner will give you a competitive edge.
Commercial kitchen hood cleaning is government mandated and enforced by local fire inspectors as well as the insurance companies. Grease buildup inside of a commercial kitchen exhaust system must be removed periodically to prevent fires. A solid understanding of the NFPA 96: STANDARD FOR VENTILATION CONTROL AND FIRE PROTECTION OF COMMERCIAL COOKING OPERATIONS can be a powerful selling tool! Your potential clients will often need a reminder of when it is time to have their kitchen exhaust systems cleaned. You can help people rest easy by letting them know that you will keep them in compliance.
Starting a kitchen exhaust hood cleaning business will require more than just cleaning skills.
The curriculum of the Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning School is designed to provide a well rounded introduction to starting a successful kitchen exhaust cleaning business.
- You must learn to maintain your kitchen hood cleaning equipment to maximize its efficiency.
- Learn to successfully sell and market your kitchen exhaust cleaning business.
- Successful kitchen exhaust clearing businesses will build a solid working relationship with local fire departments and other inspectors.
- Learn to how to protect your kitchen exhaust cleaning business from potential liability by maintaining accurate records.
- Build a database manage customer relationships and increase the value of your new kitchen exhaust cleaning business.
- You must learn to manage wastewater from kitchen exhaust cleaning to stay in compliance with the Clean Water Act & the EPA.
- You must understand the insurance requirements for kitchen exhaust cleaning businesses.
Starting a kitchen exhaust hood cleaning business will require a lot of planning and study. Understanding the rules for legal compliance is just the first step. Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning School will help you take the next step to get you on the path to success.
We can help you select equipment to start a successful kitchen hood cleaning business
Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning School has partnered with PowerWash.com, a leader in the pressure washing industry for COMMERCIAL PRESSURE WASHERS and PRESSURE WASHER SUPPLIES. The experts at PowerWash.com are available to answer questions and provide support so you can avoid making costly mistakes. There is no sales pressure. We strive to build a lasting relationship that is mutually beneficial.
Learn about starting a kitchen exhaust hood cleaning business from someone who operates a kitchen exhaust cleaning business!
You will learn:
- What types of jobs you want to go after and which you want to avoid and why
- Seasonal considerations
- Telephone sales
- Recognizing when to close the deal.
- How to create an opening business strategy, so you can start making money as soon as possible.
- How to earn extra money with add-on services.
The Phil Ackland Kitchen Hood Cleaning five day hands on course is recognized as one of the number one training programs in the world. You will learn the correct way to clean an entire exhaust system to NFPA #96 cleaning standards, visit actual job sites, and solve real world problems.